Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Thanksgiving

As I sit and think back on this year, I have so incredibly much to be thankful for. I get overwhelmed thinking about how much God loves me (and Matt) to entrust us to raise these precious 2 boys of his. For this, I am most thankful.

I am also thankful for many other things like the most amazing friends, old and new. I am thankful for for my husband, who will unload the dishwasher with out being asked. I am thankful to own the house next door to my parents, who are such loving parents and grandparents. I am thankful for healthy boys, chocolate cake and red wine. I am thankful for an almost paid off car, clear water and new roof. I am thankful for my cozy, clean bed that is big enough to hold our family of four sometimes plus the dog...and so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment