Thursday, March 3, 2011

A shower for baby Micah!

A few weeks ago, I had the honor of helping host a baby shower for one of my favorite people on this planet! Lydia and I have known each other since the 6th grade and I am so lucky to call her a best friend. She is one of those friends that I actually "do life with" and I can't imagine my life without her a phone call away. Micah will be her first baby and should make his debut in about 7 weeks. Hosting with other friends, Mandy and Lauren (and Lauren's mother's help & gorgeous home), her shower turned out absolutely fantastic! We had a seated brunch with delicious food, then dessert outside around the pool. Micah is so lucky to be getting such an awesome mom and dad!



Micah's gift from his Auntie Jen was a warm blanket and some burp cloths made just for him (UGA colors, of course):

No comments:

Post a Comment