Thursday, June 14, 2012

5 month flash!!!

Picture updates seem to be the best way for me to keep up. Frankly, time is cherished at this point in my life. I used to love to write...now I love snapping pictures. We change. :) End of February we took a trip to Panama City Beach to see Grandmommy and Popsy's new condo. It is AWESOME and we look forward to being able to visit it many, many, many more times. In fact in about 8 days, to be exact!!!
While there, we took the boys to the Wonder Works Museum. It was such a cool place to hang out for the afternoon. The boys got to see the inside of a space ship, walk tight ropes, and ride a bicycle into the air.

The highlight of the trip for the boys was the GIANT aquarium at Salt Water Grille. The restuarant may have been Matt's highlight too!

March, we celebrated my 29th birthday with a fun party. We have such awesome friends that truly get me through this life, day by day.

April, we had a fun spring break. We went to the Atlantic coast this time, Jacksonville Beach. We brought along some friends and left the dads at home to work. We also visited with my grandmother, aunt, uncle and got to see my cousin, Priscilla and meet her baby boy, Cohen. The weather was great and the kids had a blast playing in the ocean, pool and eating ice cream at night!
Drew and his buddy Lawson

Jett

Baby Piper, Drew and Lawson

I tried...

Brandi, Shandy and I had a great time hanging out with our kiddos for the week!

The boys and I got to take my grandma out to breakfast while we were in town. She looked great and thought my boys were really well behaved during the 3 hours it took her to eat her toast. :) Love that lady!

In mid May, we celebrated Jetty's 3rd birthday. I still can NOT believe that my baby is 3. Unreal. I dug through my online photos to see how he has changed each year on his birthday. Seems like just yesterday that each of these occured.

His pirate birthday turned out even better than I imagined! The birthday boy had a blast!

The big boys mastered the water balloon launcher!

And after all of our friends and family left, we played and played a little longer...how often do you get to pretend to be a pirate on a real pirate ship??!!
The end of May brought a little sadness for our family. It brought the end of the season that all three cousins, Drew, Tyler and Brody, would get to play ball on the same team, coached by Uncle Jason (Matt's brother). It has been so much fun having all of our boys play on the same team. How many cousins get to do that??
2 years ago...
Now, in mid June, we are in the thick of All Star baseball season. Our little all star has had an awesome year of growth and loves the sport even more. He is playing 3rd base and doing a fine job at it, if I do say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment