Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baseball is here!!


Baseball season is finally here. Unfortunately, the weather has caused the opening day ceremonies to be postponed until this Saturday, but Drew's first game is tonight. He's already tried his uniform on and told me "Today, I'm going to take it easy so I'll be ready for my game tonight." Well...alrighty then! I'm curious what his interpretation of "take it easy" is. It's probably much different than mine. We are all so excited about tonight though and will be there in our matching Muckdogs t-shirts cheering on all of our little Muckdogs! This season is especially fun because Drew is on the same team as his two cousins, Tyler and Brody. It may be the only year they ever get to play together, so we're going to take lots of pictures. I think Grandmommy and Popsy are pretty excited to have all three of them on the same team too. Although, Grandmommy couldn't get a shirt listing all three boys' names on the back; she was a little bummed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment