Thursday, May 20, 2010

School's out...water is on!!

Since I don't pay the bills (my awesome husband does), I can't tell you what our water bill actually goes up to during the summer months, but I think it would have to be a substancial increase. Who doesn't have fun in a sprinkler??!! I mean there is no pool bag packing, which for us means: no sandwich making, no baby float toting, no flip flop losing madness. Don't get me wrong, I am all for a fun day at the pool and I'm sure a lot of our summer will be spent there. The sprinkler, though, is something you don't have to plan for, pack for, it's stress free! Once Jett starts walking (any day now), I'm sure he will love it just as much as everyone else. Today was a perfect sprinkler day!

Our friend, Molly, was a sprinkler first-timer. I think she's hooked! I'm glad Landon and Caden were here today to play too!Although, Caden wasn't too sure about it. I have faith though that he will come around soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment