Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boys will be boys.

Jett's shirt says it all:
What do you think any young boy would picture as Heaven on Earth? I think it's a creek, with running water, rocks, sticks, maybe a few fish swimming under their feet...at least my boy thinks this, I'm sure! We have found what will become the park of choice over the next summer months. We've been meeting some friends from church here during the week, who ALL have boys! It's pretty insane really. It is comforting to know that I have such an awesome support group of moms with all boys; God is trusting many of us to bring up warrior men of Christ, which is certainly not an easy task...and I'm just in the beginning! Here are some pictures from our day in the creek...




Then to top off our all boy outing...a snake!!! Perfect...for them.
Jett and I stayed dry at the top of the hill and enjoyed our mommy, baby time with the other mommies and babies (all boys too).

No comments:

Post a Comment