Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A moment that stops you in your tracks...

I'm sure you've had these moments, you know, the ones that happen unexpectedly...maybe one you've dreamed about or maybe one so far out there that you are totally shocked to see. I saw one yesterday. A GOOD one!! Or, more appropriately, a GOD one!

Drew didn't have a great day at school.He got in trouble quite a bit throughout the day for not being able to follow directions. When he got home, we were talking about his day, what he should have done differently, etc. He looked at me and said "Mom, when we have problems, we are suppose to look in our Bible for the answers." He was SO right! He flipped open his Bible and pretended to read it to himself. (He can't read just yet.) What a blessing this was for me to know that he really IS listening and watching. A moment like this is one I'll remember for a long, long time. Praisin' God and lovin' my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment