Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bathtime fun with Jett

It is so much fun watching my boys learn new things...small and big. Jett has learned how to make the "vroom vroom" sound while he pushes a car around. It's adorable and also proof that he IS his father's son...not that I had any doubt. If you are a boy in this family, it is imperative that you have a passion for fast cars and it seems he is on his way.
I suppose it is only appropriate that someone with a huge passion for fast cars also have a rat-tail. He's got that covered too!
Would someone that loves fast cars and has a rat-tail like fishin' too? Absolutely!He's showing me two that he caught bare handed!
I guess we need to start saving now for the jacked up pick up truck to tow the trailer for his fast car on the way to the dragstrip.

No comments:

Post a Comment