Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Dear.

This day, 4 years ago, was a beautiful day in Atlantic Beach, Florida. It was this day that Matt and I promised each other that we'd love through everything and anything until death parted us. Much has changed over these years and we can not wait to see what God has in store for our family over the next 4 years...and 50 years thereafter.

What do I love most about him you ask?

I love how he smells after he's been standing over the grill outside.
I love that he lets Drew help him cut the grass.
I love how he kisses our pug right on his lips.
I love when he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and squeezes real tight.
I love the way he and Jett coo back and forth at each other like they have some secret Daddy/son language.
I love how hard he works so we can give the boys a great home.
Most of all...I love how he saves the yummy garlic sauce from Papa Johns's for me even though he loves it so much too.


No comments:

Post a Comment