Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Should carpool line be this complicated?

As Matt and I sat in the back of the theatre room for orientation at the church Drew was to start pre-school at, we both looked at each other with confused eyes. We are counting and are currently on minute 29 of the director trying to inform us of how carpool line should work. This included a diagram/map with highlighted arrows, written instructions and also a verbal description. We are not confused by how it works, but confused by how confusing the poor lady is making it sound. I'm glad to report that carpool line is going smoothly thus far...I'm sure thanks to the great instructions!

The first day of school went by quickly, only two hours in fact. Drew said his new best friend was named Garrett and he smiled and waved to an insanely cute, little girl named Kitty as we walked to the car (I didn't go through the carpool line on the first day...I guess you could say that I didn't want to look confused).

Here is Drew on his first day of Pre-K.




Here is Drew exactly one year earlier on his first day of 3 year old preschool. What a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment