Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm crock potting.

Well, I wouldn't offically call myself a crock potter, considering this is only the second time in 5 years I've used the thing...and the first was for cheese dip and I don't really even think that counts. I'm ready to see what the rave amoung moms is about though some I'm giving a real try. I'm making baby back ribs. I asked for pointers on facebook and was told by my friend, Annette, that she just dumps a bottle of barbeque sauce in with them and lets them cook on low...and she must know a lot. She's a mom that homeschools. :) I haven't told Matt what I'm cooking because I'm nervous they won't turn out very good. Although, they do already smell wooonderfulllly!! Here they are- about 3 and a half hours in. Lookin' good, aren't they!?

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what I do! Yum!!! And btw, I don't get crock pots either.

    ReplyDelete